Hello, Lee here! (I want to get one of those fancy signature thingies for the end of my posts...)
Well, a few days ago, my mom posted up a giveaway. I about freaked out over the 'Web Design for Kids (and Curious Grown-Ups)'. I really like that DVD. Although the video itself isn't the best (the speaker is kind of blah and the kids who help him are obviously reading paper scripts, you can see the tape on the computers), I really learned a lot. So when I found out she was giving it away, I had to watch it one more time and write down all the codes and such.
Like it says on the case, HTML is a good thing to learn, and it can help you later in life. It's also very simple and fun (to me, at least). The DVD doesn't cover everything; but you can always search online for codes. Which I did. : ) Anyways, I learned a few things, like adding links. What makes me sad, though, is that I can make a file that opens in an Internet browser, but it's not an actual site. To have an actual site you have to pay and stuff... *sad face*
But I can still use my knowledge of HTML on other things. Like Weebly or FreeWebs. (Maybe I'll check that out...) My knowledge can stretch out to other things, which is pretty awesome. Need help with HTML? Hey, I just might be able to help!
Hopefully, this turned out not as jabber-ish as I felt it was. I wanted it to have a sort of message, I guess, like my mom's do. (She's awesome, did you know?) So, anyways, if you do win the web Design DVD, yay for two reasons: you won!, and you get helpful knowledge.
Well, bye everyone, and later...! ^.^
Well, bye everyone, and later...! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)