Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday, Week 5




Yay! I've worked out this week AND made sure to drink my water every day! 

I've honestly not had any water yet today (but did have coffee lol). Getting some just as soon as I get this posted ;)

Monday's are not conducive to working out- way too much to do and not enough time to do much else. But I did drink water ;)

I worked out on Tuesday night by myself because we couldn't get things to cooperate for working out with my friend that first day. The plan was to work out twice a week together... We did get together one day this week! Yay!

Wednesday I walked to the park and back home and also did some exercising at home (not much though). 

Thursday finally got together with my friend to workout. Was almost an hour! It isn't strenuous but it was nice to do something. I was sweating and my muscles were feeling a nice warmth from the workout.

Nothing today because I really am not sure if I have the time (maybe I do...for a few minutes..). 

Next week my plan is to work out EVERY day- even if it is a little bit. Hopefully there will be more ladies to get together this coming week for our twice a week work out, if not, my friend and I will do it ourselves :) Also, I'm hoping to up my water and knock down my coffee (which I've done well with anyway). 

Here's to a great next week :) Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Small and little exercise is better than NONE!

    But it seems you did some good workouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats