Verse of the Day {KJV}

Monday, February 14, 2011

Yesterday's Classics Awesome SALE

In my email I received a heads up for Yesterday's Classics books that are available on the Kindle and other ereaders. 

S-u-weeet! (that's a made up word lol!)


Save up to $2395.80!! (that's for if you bought the printed books. The savings for digital is still $548.85)

How cool is that?

Ends 04/29/2011


**In order to get this great deal you had to either have gotten an email or you need to go through the link above! If you go to Yesterday's Classics and click on Special Offers, the deal is $149.95, still a great deal but $99.95 is way better ;) I'm not affiliated with Yesterday's Classics (but I wish I were!) and I won't receive anything if you purchase from them (too bad! heehee).**

I had more to share but psssh, wouldn't you know, I've forgotten what it was!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great deal-will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got on to look at the books priced $99.95. I then was doing a post linking back to your above post. I got back into Yesterday's Classics so that I could see the exact number of Kindle books. The price changed to $149.95. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is strange! I just checked and it still says $99.95 for 225 books. I acted like I was going to purchase them and it rings up right... strange.

    But if they are $149.95 then savings would be about $499.??- still awesome...but hope the price shows up right for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats