Verse of the Day {KJV}

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In one of those Rearranging moods

SO, I figured out how to get internet to the WYVA computer! It required quite a bit of rearranging. I won't even show the mess of living room that remains... to be dealt with after the kids go to bed- or even tomorrow!

I was trying to figure out how to get Fox's computer connected and was falling short of ideas. Randomly, I felt the urge to rearrange- anything. The last time we did I think it was still warm outside. I started a little with the kids' school desks and bookshelves. Then I realized my breakfast nook (where my 'school' desk is) would fit the card tables and then we'd have internet connection for Fox's computer.

Here is our crowded school area. This is really Fox and I's area now. Lee gets the EN-TIRE living room. Lol she's still thinking it's more special to be in this little area... It's new.  It's different. And isn't for her! Lol instant envy. (She does see the benefit to her 'school room' compared to this little space.)

It has taken me about 3 hours (oh, you know, I got distracted a few times and had to rearrange my rearranging a time or two) to get this done. But it left a 'mess' to clear up and not just in the living room. These are some of the books that got displaced. The others are on the floor in the kitchen area, behind me. Um, not sure at this exact moment what to do with them! I've been weeding out my books and donating them to the library for their used book sale. 


And yes, it's a tight fit between the chairs and the kitchen table. I took the leaf out of the table to squish it. I'm liking the set up so far. And I feel a bit better about Fox's computer being ready for his classes. He's been doing them on my computer. Not a bad thing but I have to have it often and he needs to use a computer often.

I'm going to post this and clean up my kitchen mess then write a bit about what we accomplished today for school because I feel that it was a good productive day. You can click this link. (If it isn't 'found' just check back in a bit and it should be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats