Verse of the Day {KJV}

Monday, August 2, 2010

Program for a TI-84 Calculator....ONLINE

Was directed to this site by one of the wonderful people of the TOS Crew. I used to have a TI-8? a few years ago for when I used it for College Algebra. It went on the fritz and I must have thrown it out. Silly me... But anyway, if you need one of these calculators you know they cost a few fingers and toes (little less than an arm and a leg)!

Here you have the TI-84 Calculator online for free. Follow the simple instructions and you're ready to go.

*Note: This is titled the "Basic" so I am not guaranteeing that it is totally awesome ;) But then again, I don't know the difference.. Just helpful to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats