Verse of the Day {KJV}

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Free eBook Site...Let's Hear It For The Girls!! & Free Audio Book Site

Wanted to put this FREE ebook site out there before I forget...

On the front page of Girl ebooks it states:
Much more than a simple ebook resource, Girlebooks aims to make classic and contemporary works by female writers available to a large audience through the ebook medium.
classics and titles by lesser-known female authors, all free.
Either way, I think those who like classics, ebooks, and free will like this site :)

And then, after I posted this, I saw a post on a forum I am a member of that lead me to Books Should Be Free where you can find free audio books. What a great tip/find ;) These books are in mp3, iTunes and iPod format.

*Edited*
Another site that has links to free audio book sites is over at Homeschool-For-Free blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats