Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew

Awhile back I wrote up two reviews for TOS in the hopes that I would become part of the Homeschool Crew. I actually thought for sure that I wasn't picked...so much time had passed and, well, I am slightly the impatient type, I guess.

I got an email today that said...

CONGRATULATIONS!


You have been selected as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew for the 2010-11 year!

and now I am just tickled pink!!

I love doing reviews. I am so looking forward to this!!

4 comments:

  1. TOS will send me products (last time it was 2 ebooks) to read &/or use in our family/school and then I write up an honest review of what I thought of the product.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats