Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, May 21, 2010

Garden Photos


Well, it's looking a little sad in my garden. I am still hopeful though! It looks weird that one half just doesn't do well at all. Same mixture of soil and same amount of water, that I know, and just not producing the same.
The right half is the reject half ;)


Kids' gardens. Just got Fox's done today. He planted carrots, radishes, beets, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, strawberry and... I think that's it. His is on the left.


Lee's cauliflower is doing the absolute best I think out of everything!


My poor bell pepper :(


But we did get some yummy radishes already!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats