Verse of the Day {KJV}

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Visit to Cuba...Well Not *Really*

Last night this family had a taste of Cuba. It was spectacular and delicious. 
(For all my THM friends/followers, this is so not THM-friendly!)


I was very surprised by this dish. Preparing and putting it together really did not give me much indication of its awesomeness. I was totally blown away by the finished product! 

I'm super excited to be able to share the book I got this from... in 11 days! I know- how mean of me to make you wait! It'll be worth the wait. I promise!

Here's a little information about Cuba that I learned while making this dish:
  • Cuba was the first and last Spanish colony in the Carribbean
  • Cuba, as a country, has the highest doctor-to-population in the world
  • Even though Cuba is so close to Mexico, geographically, its style is more like that of Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats