Verse of the Day {KJV}

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just for Fun- Stephen Foster

This is the most recent 'composer' we're studying about. When we (here at North Laurel Home & School) think 'composer' we don't usually think this sort of music; we think of classical, orchestral. But we are expanding our ideas. At first we were a little taken back by the music but we rather like it now. I remember "Oh Susanna!" from when I was younger, and "Camptown Races". I just didn't know the names or remember them until now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats