Verse of the Day {KJV}

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Searching His Word Saturday

It's been quite a few Saturdays since I've posted a Searching His Word Saturday but today I felt the urge to make a post.

I've been reading (just begun) 31 Days of Drawing Near to God by Ruth Myers and I am enjoying the book. 

Today's verse is 1 John 4:16

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."

Other verses that are referenced for Day 1 in Myers' book are Psalms 86:15; 90:14; 100:5; and 118:1

I'm off to do some more reading of the Bible. Hope your Saturday is a lovely one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats