Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday, Week 2


My week went well in terms of my exercise goals. I planned on using the machine for 15 minutes each day on level 2. I missed Tuesday because I didn't have the time and I felt a little sick.

Here is how I did:
Monday: 20 minutes; 1.03 miles! (for me that's amazing!)
Tuesday: none
Wednesday: 15 minutes; .72 miles
Thursday: 12 minutes (was feeling so tired and thought I might use it later but didn't); .63 miles
Friday: 15 minutes; .83 miles

In terms of drinking 32 oz of water, I didn't do so well. I barely drank one full bottle each day (16.9 oz up to 20 oz). Thursday I may have made it to 1 1/2 bottles. I plan on doing better today :)

Thanks to Denise at Got Chai? and Mrs. White at Legacy of Home for hosting this great meme!

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Somehow I totally missed these! You should have hollered! I would have been cheering you on! Ok, well I am now! I'll go check out week 1 now... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl~wonderful accomplishment~how's K12 going?? Be blessed! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going pretty well. I too struggle with the water intake on a day-to-day basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the exercise! Don't give up on the water, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on getting lots of workouts in! I haven't been getting as much water this past week either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's better than I did! I am really gonna start putting in more effort this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats