Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, September 3, 2010

What We’ve Accomplished Today…09/02/10

What We've Accomplished Today... 09/02/10

Reading....Reading.... and more Reading...

We did grocery shopping today and so it sucked the life right out of our school day. If it weren't for the fact that during the week in the early to mid morning is the least busy time at Wal Mart, I'd wait til the afternoon on a Saturday to go shopping. It's horrible, I had a list, knew what I needed to get...and came home with maybe (maybe?) 1/2 of it. Sometimes I like to do the shopping. Today was not one of those days! Got almost all of the frozen items I intended but totally forgot eggs... sigh, means another trip to do and soon. Bad, Blossom, Bad.

Fox did a lot of his schoolwork but Lee was absorbed into her book(s). I told her that if school wasn't done then she'd have Saturday school...Sunday as well if needed. Didn't motivate her at all. I guess I don't blame her. Poor girl has no friends here in town to look forward to seeing on the weekends. We go to church on Sunday but nothing else really. Fox was much more motivated to do work. He wanted something that he couldn't have until he did...play on Lego Builder on the computer.

So that was what we did today. Tomorrow I plan on cracking the whip! Well, actually, I want them to clean the house tomorrow. Wow, I think it'll feel like I am a slave driver tomorrow! But it's Friday...movie night. Yay!! No cleaning, no school work- No movie! No whip needed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats