Verse of the Day {KJV}

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just heard...Upcoming Review

I was browsing around on the TOS Crew forum and decided to see what I'd missed since yesterday. Wouldn't you know, I'm on a list to review Greek 'n' Stuff's Hey Andrew! Teach Me Some Greek! The review isn't due until April 29, 2011. You can see my upcoming reviews on the right sidebar. I'm excited! I had checked this vendor when I thought about homeschooling and their products look great... I can't wait to review this!!

Okay that's all I wanted to say :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do have twins!! The photo on my blog is my now 8 year old and my now 20 year old. I can't believe how much she looks like her older sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats