Verse of the Day {KJV}

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Fox! 11 years today!

Wow, time does fly...today my youngest turned 11. E-l-e-v-e-n years, that is. It just seems like it's so absurd that eleven years ago he was just a wee little thing. He was 4 weeks early and weighed 5 lbs 13.8 oz. He was a tall guy at 19 1/2 inches (compared to his sisters 18 in at full term). He caught up quickly and hasn't stopped! Just like a weed ;)

Here he is when he was still at the hospital. He had to stay a few days because they were making sure his lungs were functioning as they should because of being premature.


After being home from the hospital.

Few months old, maybe 4 months. Lol and that's me at 21...

About 6 or 7 months here.

Having fun on a trip with Grammy. He's about 2-3 here.


And with his sister in 2004/5 (around abouts anyway).

And today!! Almost 5 feet tall...told ya he was growing like a weed! ;)
He has been so excited for his birthday to get here for the last 5 months! Last night as I was giving him his hug and kiss I joked with him (in as serious of a manner as I could) that he really was born on the 29th and would have to wait for 4 more days... LOL. He knew I was joking but his eyes got wide at the thought of waiting any longer. I found it to be hilarious myself :)



I made a poster and a 'birthday' chair for him :)
He liked the poster but I'm not so sure he was crazy about the chair lol! Lee helped me decorate the poster more later but I don't have picture of just the poster- the rest have friends of Fox's that I don't want to put on the internet.

Time goes so fast! Enjoy it, savor it, cherish it...milk it for all it's worth! And it's worth A LOT!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh....I've loved this post. Happy Birthday and yes, cherish it, it passes fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does go by fast - it is so totally amazing to me that he can be 11 already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post, Blossom! Happy Birthday, Fox!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats