Verse of the Day {KJV}

Friday, April 2, 2010

Link to a nifty site for Teachers...and NBC Learn

I received this link through Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators.

The link is Google for Teachers. It is chock full of tips and information on using some not so familiar Google tools. It goes to a document that explains how to find and use the tools.

The other link is for
NBC Learn. I got this one from The Home School Mom on facebook. I haven't tried it yet but here's a blurb from the site:

NBC Learn is the education arm of NBC News. We are making the global resources of NBC News and the historic film and video archive available to teachers, students, schools and universities.

There are resources for K-12 and Higher Ed.

Hope these are useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats