Verse of the Day {KJV}

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What We’ve Accomplished Today…05/04/10

Bible: Recite verses.

No church history... seem to have gotten lost in the shuffle today.

No Shakespeare...it gets left out if there are things we are behind on.

Math: Fox: Unit 8 LIFEPAC test; Lee: LoF chapter 15 and Bridge (3 tries- some of the larger division problems she was having trouble with).

FF: Appendix Grammar questions 10-16; Lesson 1 pages 10-11; Worksheet 1 page 9. amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant. I love, you (s.) love, hsi (he, she, it) loves, we love, you (p.) love, they love. The words that are used in the book about grammar are a bit confusing because neither they or I have had much exposure to them. I had English classes in school but honestly do not recall at any time hearing the word 'conjugation'. I like this class! It took almost an hour to get through however because they were being goof balls. I say that with a bit of a smile...

Art: LUL: Read pages 8 and 9: Lines, Shapes, and Form. They started on their Sketch Tuesday drawings- "Leaving on a Jet Plane". I want to tell you what they have already started but...I will wait til they are done and post the pictures :)

Science: Both did Self-Test 2. They, as well as I, can't wait until they finish this LIFEPAC.

Lee: TFD- Lesson 12. Copywork: Proverbs 6:16-19 (beautifully done). DN. WHtPC: She was to do a written narration, or at least record words of importance, but I think she simply got so caught up with enjoying the reading (who would have thought an economics book would be interesting!) that she did not do either...

Fox: DN (at the library- he even wrote down some events so that he could 'prove' he looked at it...silly boy). PftI: pages 37-41- Lily's (as the author calls her often) life when she was younger. Right now her parents are in the United States and we are getting a glimpse of the relationship that Lily had with her mother, as well as the traits that her mother possessed that would come to be associated with Lily as well. Still worry that the writing may be too advanced for him but I do want to keep going with it. It is starting to get interesting, I think. Writing: Finished his final draft of his History of Lego report.

Today we got in the mail from Paperbackswap Rifles for Watie and Indian Captive: The Story of Mary Jemison. I love getting things in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats