Verse of the Day {KJV}

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What We’ve Accomplished Today…05/05/10

Cinco de Mayo... what does it mean? Perhaps we will find out today...

So far (it's still 'early'), they have done Math and Lee has done free reading (she is consumed by the book Indian Captive: The Story Mary Jemison). I have plans for today to be all done but... well, we are all just not too motivated! I need to make bread and tortillas today and have errands to run. I think that maybe the basics will be done today and that's it... We will see.

Update later...

Well, we didn't do much... that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats