Verse of the Day {KJV}

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kindle Lending Club

Well, it's amazing where the internet will take you! I'm doing my paper on what forces/experiences were the greatest that shaped the US Constitution and some how (okay I know how I got there!) I end up at Kindle Lending Club! It's still in the beta phase and I hope that it will soon allow for more than one lend/borrow but for right now I am so excited about this! 

You'd have to read all the FAQ's to get all the nitty gritty details (which I will do another time). But thought it was a great find :)

And in case you are interested in my bunny trail, here it is (all of which has nothing to do with the paper I am working on in the background lol):
searched: how to go plasticless
clicked: here (talking about produce bags in #4)
went back to search page and clicked: Martin Higgins (PlasticLess) on Twitter
clicked: KindleLending tweet (Will you purchase more than 40 books over the life of your Kindle? It may be the greenest option: )
followed KindleLending on twitter
clicked: http://www.KindleLendingClub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats