Verse of the Day {KJV}

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No More WWATs...Refocusing

I have decided to stop putting up What We've Accomplished Today... for homeschool because I think that I may be doing a disservice to my kids. I don't know how, I just have this feeling that I am and feel it's best to stop until I can either come to terms with the feelings or decide that it is what I need to do permanently. My original purpose was to keep track of what they do in a day so that we would have a record. But I use homeschoolskedtrack.com for that and I also have a place that I keep all my notes about the day. As far as I know HST doesn't have a way to put down notes...not entirely sure.

Anyway, for those of you who have enjoyed following along with what we have done, I apologize. If you would be interested in still being in the loop, let me know and I will give you access to the place I have stored our WWATs.

I'm going to still be posting about random things that we do during the day, schoolwise and other, but not the full account of their school day. Also look for my reviews to be posted here- one's coming tomorrow! And of course, I will still be posting great things that I come across online and otherwise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love them! Have a great day! ~Blossom
PS: all comments are moderated so you won't see it posted immediately :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

social network stuff

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Page Rank
View My Stats